Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Kandi Koated Nights & Kandi Twitter Situation

Hey everybody!!Make sure you tune in  http://www.ustream.tv/KandiOnline tonight please!! Today guest is Ms.Phaedra Parks (cast member of real housewives of atl) http://twitter.com/PhaedraParks. Its gone be GREEEAAAATT!!

From what was read on www.twitter.com/Kandi, she was pretty upset because of a lady by the name Sandra Rose of http://twitter.com/sandrarose thats on twitter just keeps hitting below the belt at Kandi every chance she get. Apparently something happend to a child and Sandra is continuously talking about Kandi and using what happened to a child to get at her.

Kandi Burruss
"& I dont give a f*ck if u post my tweets on your site to talk trash about me. using what happened 2 a child to take jabs at me is just WRONG."
Obviously Ms.Sandra Rose can't stand Kandi and must have a reason why she's doing this to Kandi. Something personal must've happened and she took it all out of proportion. However using a child to get at Kandi is totally wrong on her part. That child probably ain't got nothing to do with their situation so she really should've kept that to herself.

Kandi totally went off on her twitter saying
"For the record anything I have ever done for the girls I've done out of love! Not publicity & I'm sick of @ saying otherwise." 
I personally think she's hating on Kandi. She wanna be Kandi but she can't which is probably making her do this stuff to Kandi.

Kandi if you're reading this, don't worry about her. Just keep doing your thang



No comments:

Post a Comment